This is the most common start of a topic whenever I meet anyone (who knows when is my wedding date)
Now that it is less than 3 months down the road, I’m beginning to feel really stressful…
Preparation seems to have stalled. Not too sure whether reason is because there is nothing much to prepare or requirements are not stated clear thus nothing to prepare at the moment. I certainly do not hope at the end of the day there is any comment from anyone as of what should be done has not been done.
Pending Issues – Wedding:
1. What customs to go thru (if any).
2. Guo Da Li (if any)
3. Guest List
5. Selecting/ Printing Wedding Invites
6. Booking of Caterer
8. Buying Miscellaneous Stuffs
Pending Issues – Home:
1. Dining Set
2. Aircon (To change anot)
3. Bathroom Accessories
4. Curtain (Quote and Measurement)
5. Confirmation of ex-owner moving out date.
6. Painter (Get quote/ choose color)
7. Planning of Moving in date.
8. Liaising with different vendors for delivery
9. Moving ed & my stuffs to new home
10. An Chuang Date
I still have 1 test, 1 presentation, 3 exams to go…
I need space to breathe…. Or maybe I need someone to be my wedding planner instead. Since guys normally “siam” wedding planning. 😛
Heard a rumor that visitors of phuket have to be quarantined for a week upon return? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me it’s not true. We already plan to postpone our honeymoon.. Dun tell me I have to give up a 3D2N short trip as well!!!!